We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated web developer to join our team.
- Work closely with development and account team to successfully complete assigned projects
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Adhere to best-practice web standards and procedures
- Ability to develop and test across various platform environments
- Self-starter, creative with the desire to learn and make positive contributions
- Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to "think outside the box"
- Preference to candidates with experience using the PHP CodeIgniter application framework, object oriented PHP programming, and the MVC application development architecture.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of the Linux server environment (RHEL/CentOS) and the MySQL RDBMS.
- Needs to have experience styling HTML using Cascading Style Sheets.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hrs/week)
Salary: Negotiable upon experience
No phone calls, please. Selected candidates will be notified for an interview via email.
Please email your resume, salary requirements and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates without a resume will not be considered.