We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated web developer to join our team.
- Work closely with development and account team to successfully complete assigned projects
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Adhere to best-practice web standards and procedures
- Ability to develop and test across various platform environments
- Self-starter, creative with the desire to learn and make positive contributions
- Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to "think outside the box"
- Preference to candidates with experience using the PHP CodeIgniter application framework, object oriented PHP programming, and the MVC application development architecture.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of the Linux server environment (RHEL/CentOS) and the MySQL RDBMS.
- Needs to have experience styling HTML using Cascading Style Sheets.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hrs/week)
Salary: Negotiable upon experience
No phone calls, please. Selected candidates will be notified for an interview via email.
Please email your resume, salary requirements and portfolio link to Andrea Zimmern. Candidates without a resume will not be considered.